Festival Outfit Ideas

16:39


Merry Monday to you all. As I am writing this I am super excited to be heading off to Latitude festival this weekend to see one of my fave bands, Mumford and Sons play live! And I thought as we are in the middle of festival season I would share some of my fave outfit looks for the summer. 

I recently stayed over in our campervan at a VW show/festival and my outfit felt super festivally and I think the look of it would certainly work for any music fests. Obviously I wore a flower crown that I had picked up from Forever 21 whilst in nyc and it's just a classic staple for a festival but I think it always manages to look good for that sort of hippie look. I also wore this stunning vintage 70s dress with a long kimono over the top. 


I also created this look which I think would work well for festivals. I wore this vintage green hat I had picked up in a charity shop and this H&M top with a baggy vintage shirt as a kimono type thing. This look is a lot more of a casual outfit and I like how it would be a bit more of a low maintenance look for a long summery day listening to music.


I obviously love vintage pieces to create a festival outfit and there are so many different ways to wear vintage so I picked out a few items from Beyond Retro's festival section which I think would make a great look.






This amazing denim jumpsuit      A stunning boho skirt       Cute patterned dress


Sooo excited for a super summery festival day on Saturday! Whats your festival essential? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe