Sue Ryder Vintage Haul

11:53




I recently went shopping in Norwich a few Saturdays ago and whilst I was there, as usual I popped into the Sue Ryder Vintage charity shop as I always find so many great gems and everything is always so reasonably priced so you can pick up some bargains.

It adds to the charm as well, the fact that its a charity shop so everything is quite individual and you feel a story behind each object and who donated it. Also its always a bonus when you donate to a great charity.

When I went a few weeks back I picked up some amazing items. I firstly got a long black and white floral skirt. This was only £6 I think and I just love the type of floral pattern on it and I can just imagine wearing it throughout summer with a casual slogan tshirt and trainers or more dressed up. 

I also brought this amazing brown leather backpack for just £5! I have a few backpacks but I hadn't just a simple brown leather one and this one is just perfect. I also love how its quite small compared to my other backpacks.


I also found this floral bat-winged shirt which was £8. I just think it looks amazing worn open as a baggy kimono or done up tucked into some jeans. 

The last thing I brought was this cute little lemon yellow box, which I am going to use for jewellery on my dresser. This was £6. 


I love a good ol' vintage charity shop haul like this so I was super pleased they had so many lovely items I just had to get!

Haul total = £25

What vintage gems have you brought recently?

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe