ootd - Velvet Trousers & Kimono

12:17


The other week I had a really nice chilled Saturday going out for lunch and strolling round some charity shops. I love having a really relaxed trip out, when your not particularly looking to buy anything but you can just have a rummage round for any bargains. And this time we went I didn't actually buy hardly anything but I still had such a nice time looking at things. I haven't found many quality vintage bits and bob in charity shops recently but I think it's because I haven't had a proper thorough look round loads of second hand shops for a while and also we haven't done many vintage fairs for a while so I haven't been buying for that.

I really liked the outfit I picked out to wear so I thought I would do a little ootd and go through the pieces I put together.





I picked out my new fave velvet trousers from Rokit Vintage for only £15, which are soo comfy they almost feel like you are wearing pajama bottoms out and about which is a bonus for me! I then tucked in an embroidered jumper I got from a charity shop for £4 which is one of my fave purchases from a charity shop. I then put my red kimono over the top that I got for a steal from jumble sale for 20p! I thought this brightened the whole outfit up a bit and made it more interesting. I also paired the outfit with my doc martens. I really liked it as I hate to feel like I'm looking boring just because its winter.

Whole outfit cost £29.20



Let me know in the comments what your go to winter outfit is.

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe