Instagram roundup 2016

16:17


I thought I would do a really little Instagram roundup for 2016. You may have seen my other post recently about some of my fave instagrammers of the year. And also I got my best 9 instagrams for the year and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has followed me over the year and liked my pictures and also left me lovely comments.

Those were my top photos for the year and I like looking back over them as it gives me great memories of different things I was doing and also some of my fave outfits from 2016! I only started my new Instagram page in April this year and I have enjoyed it so much especially finding so many other amazing vintage and style accounts to get inspiration from.

I am really excited for 2017 and have loads of amazing things planned and I'm excited to share moments on my Instagram pagehttps://www.instagram.com/florencemayvintage/.

Share below your best nines or your Instagram page so I can go and check it out!

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe