Instagram Faves 2016

11:01


Personally I love looking through round- ups of the year, looking back at all what went on over the past 12 months. So I thought it would be fun to do a little round-up of some of my fave instagram accounts of the year.

 2016 was the year I started my vintage instagram account to share all my vintage purchases, ootds and my fave vintage shops in a more instant way than just on my blog. I really love uploading but I have also really enjoyed discovering loads of amazing instagram accounts that inspire me a lot! So I thought I would go through and share some of my faves so you can go check them out on instagram.

 Selfie Queen - Sophia Rosemary


Style Envy - Dreaming Out Loud


Vintage Shop - Beyond Retro

 
 Travel Goals - Dame Traveler

Best interior - The Stella Blue Gallery

 Minimlist - Izo_bel


And there are just a few of my fave instagram accounts I have loved looking through during 2016 and I can't wait for more instagraming next year. 

Check out my instagram account here. Let me know in the comments what your fave instagram accounts are, I'm always looking for new ones to discover!

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe