Weekend / Peachy Keen Vintage Fair

16:02



I hope you had a nice weekend. I had a super relaxed, but also fun few days. On Saturday I spent the day with my sister watching Gilmore Girls and then going to take some blog photos in a nearby foresty, woodland area. Then on Sunday I had a vintage fair booked in with Peachy Keen in Ipswich which is like 15 minutes away from my house. 

I haven't really tried out many different vintage fairs but I thought I would give this one a go, especially as its so local to me. And actually it was a really nice afternoon. I am kind of used to quite packed, busy fairs which I find super exciting, however this fair was a lot smaller and quieter but I did still like the more chilled relaxed vibe. It did give me more opportunity to chat and get to know other vintage traders and also think about how I display my stalls and things. 

We did also manage to sell quite a few pieces to people which I really enjoy because you get to see what people are interested in and what pieces they really like and its also nice to just chat to people who love vintage!

It made me super excited for the next upcoming vintage fairs we are doing in October and next year. I will obviously take loads of photos as usual and write up some blog posts. 

Let me know what you did over the weekend in the comments!

Daisy x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe