Spa Day

10:21



This time last week I was getting ready for a spa trip the next day. I had booked the spa day trip months ago around July time I think, as a surprise for my sister. We really love this spa which is only about half an hour away from where we live, so its really nice to just be able to go there for a day without having to travel for ages. I'm not someone who finds it that easy to relax and not do much however I can just about manage to take an afternoon off and unwind, especially when I'm with someone else and we can chat and flick through magazines. And the spa we went to is so comforting as it's where I have a lot of memories and had lots of family trips there so it feels a little more special than just a regular spa.

The spa location is surrounded by forest which makes me love it even more as I would love to have a house with forest all around me. One of my favourite parts of the day was laying out on a massive water bed on a balcony overlooking the forest. It made me wish I could sleep on a balcony in a woodland every night!

We had such a chilled, relaxed day just wandering around each different experience rooms and saunas. We also had a afternoon tea booked into our trip which was really lovely and added an extra something to the relaxed afternoon. We then had a really nice dinner to finish off the day. And afterwards I did feel quite refreshed and ready to start the next week! I should definitely make more time to relax a bit.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe