Sunshine State

21:03



As your reading this I am all packed and ready to head off to Florida tomorrow (ahhhhh) I still can't quite believe it. I am going away for 2 weeks with some friends. We are staying not far from Disney, which I am excited for as I've never been & I love roller coasters so that should be good fun. The rest of the time will probably be filled with shopping trips, swimming and wandering around the local area.

If you've been reading my blog a while then you might have seen that a couple of years ago I visited New York and it was basically the best trip of my life so far. I love America so much and would love to visit all sorts of states and cities there so I'm really happy to be going to Florida to see another piece of America. It means to that I'm visiting a totally new place in my travels which is great as I really want to start doing  a lot more traveling this year and over the next couple of years, it's definitely a goal of mine, even if it's somewhere fairly close. But Florida will be another amazing place ticked off for now!

I'm obviously going to be taking a tonne of photos whilst I'm there, a lot going up on my Instagram account so be sure to stay up to date with that to see all of my adventures. When I come back I will also probably have a few blog posts to put up about my trip so keep your eyes peeled for those coming.

I should probably get some rest for a lot of traveling tomorrow but let me know if you've ever been to Florida and what your highlights are there. And if you have an exciting place your jetting off to.

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe