90s looks

16:59

Even though I am a big fan of older clothing from around the 1940s-1970s, one decade of style I really love is the 90s. I just love how much fun all the fashion was around that sort of time and also 90s fashion is so popular nowadays. With nude lips,chokers,scrunchies and a huge amount of 90s inspired clothing in high street shops like Topshop everyone seems to be going back to 1990 slightly. I really love how there are quite a few different looks you can go for. I put together 3 90s inspired outfits that I really love! So maybe they will give some inspiration on how to echo the 90s style.



 My first look was basically a plain white t-shirt, a 90s floral dress and one of my favourite chokers. And I used a scrunchie to make a top knot in my hair. I really love this look as I think its really pretty but also a bit edgy as you could pair it with some doc marten boots.




 For the second look I went even more edgy. I used a dark lipstick, a vintage new look velvet shirt and denim dress. I really loved this look, I think its a really good outfit for evenings as well as during the day.



This third look is definitely the most simple, casual look but I really love this one too. I am a huge fan of a big baggy jumper, especially paired with these amazing mom jeans I picked up from a vintage Sue Ryder charity shop in Norwich for just £10 and docs. 

I had so much fun picking out 3 90s outfits for this post. I probably could have picked out another 3 because I love 90s style so much and I think its such an easy decade to imitate.  

What is your favourite 90s look from the 3? And whats your fave decade to base your outfits on? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute post. I love all the outfits that you're totally rocking and you look absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

    https://lifewithmins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!!Thats so kind of you. Thanks for reading and commenting! I just checked out your blog it's great and your stunning. :)

      X

      Delete
  2. The denim dress takes the cake for me here. I came of age in the 90s and rocked looks akin to all three of these lovely styles back in the day, but especially remember having a fondness for denim dresses like that. Good times, good times. :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou!! Yeah denim worked so well. Thankyou so much for reading and commenting! Glad you liked the outfits.

      Daisy x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe