Festival Season

09:33


Although unfortunately I am not attending any music festivals this year, I still love the sort of festival vibe you get this time of year and looking through everyone else's pictures if you don't go yourself, of their festival adventures. And obviously I also love looking at what people are wearing especially when its vintage or retro inspired!

One of my absolute fave eras is the 70s and so I love the hippie -go- festival look of this period in time. And I really like seeing people imitate this look today still and that would be my go to look for a festival. I love the freeness and expression the clothes from back then give.



Festivals have such a nice laid back vibe and I love how there's always so many different styles and an array of colours & patterns in people's outfits. And its so easy to get inspiration for outfits today, I love looking back on peoples outfits from festivals like coachella in past years. And I also love all the modern takes on retro 70s hippie looks, but also brand new styles too. I've picked out 5 of my fave festival looks below.






 I also wanted to let you know about a competition n that Beyond Retro is holding to give a vintage lover the chance to win a £250 gift voucher and festival styling experience. Just take a photo of something you have brought from in store that you love and would wear for a festival or screenshot a picture of something of their online shop that you would love to wear for a festival and share it on instagram with the tags #beyondretrofest and #beyondretro and tag them in the photo. 

To see my entry on instagram check it out here.


Are you going to any festivals this year? What's your fashion staple?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe