Vintage Perfume Bottles

09:25


As I do, my mum loves collecting pieces of history and she sells a lot of her finds. She recently came home with a collection of really pretty looking vintage perfume bottles.

I thought I'd take a few photos of them as I love the look of them. I have a couple of empty vintage perfume bottles on my dressing table just for decoration. I think they would look really nice with some friend flowers inside or scattered around on shelves. The bottles with labels on are also really interesting as they give you an insight into what types of fragrances were popular and what companies made them.

They are just another piece of history that I love to look at and do research on. Have you found any interesting vintage gems recently?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe