Summer days

09:50


Finally the weather in UK is actually feeling pretty summery, the trees are full of blossom and flowers and the days are getting really long. I think I have definitely decided that summer is my favorite season. I love the other seasons but there is just something special about summer that makes me extra happy. I always feel so relaxed and at the same time really excited even if I'm not doing anything. It's probably the Vitamin D I'm suddenly getting making me a bit excitable. I'm already enjoying this year so much more than last year and I have so many fun things planned for summer. I thought I'd make a list of some things I already have planned and then a few things I want to make happen too as I love looking back at posts like this and getting amazing memories from the summer. 

Things coming up this summer - 

Going punting & having summery weekend in Cambridge
Spending a day at the Zoo
Going to a vintage clothing auction & selling some things there
Going back to Amsterdam for the day to look round the Van Gogh Museum
Picnics in the local park at weekends
Camping at VW campervan show
Going to Florida in August (get ready for tonnes of photos & blog posts!)
  

Other things I plan to do in summer -

Get up early and watch sunrise
Make a tent out of sheets and pillows & have picnic party in the garden
Spend loads of afternoons/evenings in the garden
Have a family BBQ
Get a bubble machine and use in the garden or at the beach
Go swimming in the sea (in the UK) at least once
Make my own icecream
Video more things I do as I love looking back on videos
Find some new favourite vintage shops



Overall I think it's going to be an amazing summer and I can't wait to look back and see how many fun things I got up to. And obviously I'm so excited about going to Florida this year as I have never been and it's going to be so much fun, I will obviously be posting a lot about my adventures and putting loads of pictures on instagram. 

What do you have planned for summer?

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe