Blogger Award

11:24




Bit of a different post today. I recently got nominated for the Liebster blogger award. I'm sure lots of you have heard of this before but if you haven't it's basically an award from other small bloggers and it gets passed on continually. So I will answer the 11 questions from littlebeautywonderland who nominated me, then write 11 facts about myself and then make 11 new questions and nominate others to answer them.

Anyway I hope you enjoy seeing me answer some questions about myself and be sure to check out the bloggers I nominate!


11 Questions from Ffyona (littlebeautywonderland)

1. Why did you start a blog?
I realized how much of a passion I have for all things vintage, retro & fashion and I just really wanted to write down all my experiences, tips and thoughts. I wanted different posts I could look back on and enjoy but also hopefully posts people would like reading too.

2. If you could only leave the house wearing one makeup product, what would it be?
Out of everything it would probably be mascara.

3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
I like quite a few of the high street brands like Rimmel, Maybeline and Revolution, I don't spend a lot of money on makeup as I normally end up spending it on vintage clothes!

4. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
In 3 words I would say weird, happy & funny.

5. What do you want to do as a job?
I already work for a first aid company doing the accounts and admin work in an office. I actually do find it quite interesting. However my dream job would be to run my own vintage shop.

6. If you had to move to another county, where would it be and why?
Probably America or Italy. I visited New York 2 years ago and I would like to live somewhere near New York City. Or I would love Italy I think even though I've never been there! I could live off pizza and I think it would be beautiful to live along the coast somewhere.

7. What are you favourite TV shows/films?
My fave TV shows are probably Sherlock, Doctor Who & Pretty Little Liars. Just a few of my fave films are Tarzan, Tangled and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Oh and basically all the marvel films!


8. What is your favourite clothing store?

I would say my favourite high street clothing shop is Topshop.

9. How would you describe your go-to outfit/style?
I would say its a mix of bohemian with vintage & retro but in quite a casual style most of the time.

10. What is your favourite product from lush?
I don't buy a huge load of Lush at all as I'm totally not a bath person. So if I have to choose something from there it would be a hair treatment. Even though I've never tried one they look really nice and I love trying out new treatments for my hair.

11. What are your 3 main goals for the future?
At the moment I'm really trying to love myself more and have more confidence so I would say that is also my goal for the future. A second goal would be to travel more even if its to more places in the UK. And a third goal would be to travel to Africa and help in an elephant sanctuary.

11 random facts about me:



1. I live in a small town in the UK and I've never lived anywhere else. Yet!

2. My favourite singer is Ben Howard and I've seen him live 3 times so far.
3. I took 4 times to pass my driving test.
4. My favourite season is summer.
5. I trade at Judy's Vintage Fairs selling my vintage & retro wares.
6. I used to do gymnastics and I really want to learn to do it again.
7. I have 2 pet tortoises.
8. My mum owns a VW campervan and in the summer we travel around in it and go camping.
9. My favourite animals are elephants, zebras and tigers and I would love to have pets of them all.
10. My favourite food is pizza.
11. So far I have traveled to 9 different countries but would still love to go to quite a few places!


Bloggers I nominate:


Paloma in Disguise

Hannah Williams
Amy Stardust

My 11 questions for you guys:


1. What's your favourite vintage shop?

2. If you could only have one item in your wardrobe what would it be and why?
3. If you could have been born anywhere else in the world where would it be?
4. What's your favourite era of fashion?
5. What are your top 3 charity shops to visit?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What were your favourite lessons at school?
8. Who's your vintage style icon?
9. What would be your dream job?
10. If you could have been born in a different era when would it be and why?
11. What item could you not live without?

Thanks if you read through all of that! Quite a lot of reading in today's blog post. But I had a lot of fun answering the questions and setting new ones for some of my favourite bloggers to answer. Write in the comments a fact about yourself that not many people know!


Daisy x

    You Might Also Like

    2 comments

    Popular Posts

    Instagram

    Subscribe