Vintage Quizzes

17:29




This is quite a random blog post for me but I thought it was different and a bit of fun. I don't know about any of you but I love taking quizzes. Whether it's finding out what sort of personality I have or IQ tests, I always find it really fun. Anyway recently I stumbled across a quiz on the Vintage Cosmetic Company about how many 1950s actresses you can recognize (I got 5/7 which I was very pleased with!) and then basically it got me started on searching for other vintage themed quizzes. I found some fun ones, especially if you are into vintage fashion yourself. I thought I'd share the ones I found and what I scored on them.     



My Results - 1920s fashion is characterized by refined taste mixed with a little touch of glitz and glam. You love the feminine look, but you also like to push boundaries and stand out from the crowd.



My Results - Grace Kelly -The late Princess of Monaco exuded sophistication and charm wherever she went and preferred to keep her makeup light. You feel prettiest after a swipe of your favourite petal pink lipstick and know that you don’t have to command attention with your makeup—your natural elegance ensures the room always falls silent when you glide in.


My Results -  Audrey Hepburn: Thousands have modelled their looks after Hepburn. She earned a place in the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame in 1961. You have a refined, chic, and timeless look. You'll take some small risks like embracing a new cut of pants, or an interesting shoe, but you tend keep it timeless. You're fully capable of starting a trend, but know how to keep things ladylike and classy.




My results - You belong in the 1970s! Whether you are a hippie, punk, glam rock or disco diva. You like artists/bands like Diana Ross, Donna Summer, David Bowie, The Clash and Queen.

If you try any of the quizzes out put your results in the comments below! I'd love to see what you guys got.

Daisy x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe