Retro Inspried Looks on The Highstreet

18:30


Although I'm definitely someone who loves authentic vintage clothing I think you can discover so many great retro & vintage inspired pieces from the high street. I know there are probably lots of people as well that love the retro look but don't always have time to rummage through loads of vintage or secondhand shops and prefer picking up items from local, high street shops. 

And I also love getting stuff from the high street and mixing it up with genuine vintage pieces to create an outfit. So I found some of my favourite vintage inspired items from 3 high street shops and put some outfits together. 

River Island
 Belt  ●  Top  ●  Sunglasses  ●  Skirt  ●  Shoes

 Topshop 
 Dress  ●  Jacket  ●  Shoes  ●  Necklace  ●  Scrunchie



New Look

 Top  ●  Boots  ●  Watch  ●  Skirt  ●  Bag


What are your favourite shops to pick up retro inspired items from? Have you brought any vintage gems recently?

Daisy x


Bloglovin  ●  Room Tour    Wishlist

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe