Huge Haul

10:30



I haven't done a haul for soo long. So I thought I'd put together a post of my all my recently purchased items. Recently I haven't been buying as much vintage and retro to sell on at fairs and stuff so I've brought a lot more items that are all for me! I've managed to find quite a few vintage treasures from charity shops and the like. And I also bagged some bargains in the winter sales. Enjoy!

Retro Throw - £3 - Charity Shop

 Elephant Brooch - £3.50

Damascene Necklace - £2 

Vintage Necklace - £1.50

St Michael Vintage Top - £3 - East Anglia Children Hospice

Leaf Jumper £3 - Cancer Research

Topshop Skirt - £5 - Charity Shop

Vintage Cardigan - £5 - Sue Ryder Charity Shop

 Black Pinafore Dress - £5

Dress - £3 New Look Sales

 Retro Tea Towel

  
Vintage Printed Skirt - £2

Aztec Scarf - £2 - Charity Shop

Grey Coat - £20 - New Look Sales

Retro Top - £7 - Judy's Vintage Fair

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe