Escape to the Forest

10:31














Grey coat - New look (similar) Both backpacks - Primark, Boots and Shoes - Primark, Jeans - Topshop (similar)


Something that I've been looking forward to since towards the end of last year was me and my family's annual trip away to Center Parcs. I've been going there since I was born basically, and I love it there. I have lots of great memories there which is probably the main reason why I love it. We had a really nice break and it was nice just to spend some time just with family. If you aren't from the UK then you may not have heard of it, but basically each location is hidden away in woodland, which is great for me as I love spending time in forests! The place we go to is about 40 minutes away from my house so its super close but still feels like very different scenery which is really lovely.

We spent the week doing lots of swimming, walking in the woods, feeding the squirrels and birds and relaxing. The weather was beautiful most of the time and we even had a flurry of snow whilst we were there, which I got super excited about as we haven't had hardly any snow at all the last couple of years in the UK.

It was just a really nice break and I loved just relaxing and being with my family the whole time and getting some fresh air in the woods with the animals.

How's your January been so far? Have you been away anywhere this month?

Follow my blog on BlogLovin to catch up with latest posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe