St Helena Hospice Vintage Shop

16:50

Outside St Helena Hospice Vintage Shop




 A bag I picked up from St Helena Hospice - £8

St Helena Hospice top and skirt - £5

St Helena Hospice - £10

St Helena Hospice bag - £5

Last weekend I took at trip to Colchester (Essex, UK) I had been to Colchester to visit the charity shops and vintage stores back in the summer and stumbled across an amazing charity shop that specializes in vintage, retro, shabby chic and vintage-style items which include home ware, menswear, haberdashery, books, clothing and more. The charity which the shop raises money for is St Helena Hospice. The charity is there to support families, including children, before and after bereavement, which obviously is a really great thing. 

One of the reasons I love shopping in charity shops so much is that its such an easy way to donate money to really important causes, whilst picking up something you love. The St Helena Hospice vintage shop in Colchester is I'd say is the best vintage charity shop I've visited so far and even one of the best vintage shops in general! The shop covers 2 floors and is absolutely full of vintage treasures for really affordable prices. The shop contains good quality pieces from the 1940s-1980's. The stock is always changed over and there is always a really good selection of items to buy. I always really like how the shop is displayed, as I always find it important for a vintage shop to be easy to navigate around as it makes me enjoy the shopping experience a lot more.
I brought a few items, the times I have visited. I was super happy with everything I have purchased from the shop and I would 100% recommend having a browse in there if you live in Colchester or you are visiting there. Colchester is a really good place for finding vintage and retro as there are a number of vintage shops, fairs and charity shops scattered around. 


Vintage in Colchester:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe