5 Simple Vintage Inspired Hairstyles

16:52

 I am always looking for new things to do with my hair, so I am always scrolling through pinterest for inspiration! I came across a few vintage inspired hairstyles that I thought would be fun to try out. The 5 picked out are all super simple to recreate and each only take about 5 minutes to do so are perfect for when you are in a rush.

1. I think this one looks the most effective and the one most time has been taken on but it's so easy to do. I basically just got a stretchy hairband and put it over the top of my hair and then started pulling lengths of my hair up and over the band and tucked it under so that it rolls over the band. I then secured some strands of hair with pins to make sure it held together. 


 
2. For this one I just curled most of my hair and then brushed it out to make it look natural. I then took a long scrap of retro fabric and tied it in my hair. I chose to make it look more like a headscarf but you could make it look more like a bow. 

 
3. Again for this one I curled my hair and brushed it out. Then I just pulled the front sections of my hair and pinned them back. It's just a really subtle, super easy thing to do but is a bit more interesting and has a slight retro look.


4. For this one I took the top section of my hair, leaving the front part as a fringe, and pulled it back into a ponytail and secured it with a band. I then pulled the hair forward to make more of a quiff at the back and then put the rest of my hair into a ponytail. Basically making a more voluminous ponytail. 



5. For this one I firstly pulled my hair back into a bun low on my head, leaving some large strands of hair at the front of my head. I then pulled these strands back to create some small quiffs at the front then wrap the back part around the bun at the back.

Comment below if you are going to try any of these simple hairstyles out or if you already do them. Or if you have any simple retro hairstyles you like to try, so I can have a go at them!

Daisy x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe