So that was October

11:12

Brrr! I can't believe it's going to be December in just over a week. Where has this year gone? Even though it was a little while ago now I thought I would do a small wrap up of what I got up to in October. 

Firstly my mum and me did another vintage fair in Cambridge. It was another great day selling our vintage wares. There was about 3,000 people through the doors at the guildhall, so it was busy throughout the whole day. It was lovely to meet all the other traders again and get to know some of the customers. Cambridge is also just such a fun place to do a fair in as its so interesting and arty. As usual we really enjoyed the day and I would always recommend visiting a vintage fair or selling at one. 

I also did something really fun that made me feel really happy and autumny. I went on a countryside walk with lots of my friends and family. I always have fun just getting out in the fresh air and chatting to my friends and enjoying the countryside where I live because it's very pretty. I normally go on a lot of walks during the winter and new year too but it was also really nice to go just as the leaves were changing I'm really excited for it being properly wintery now and the start of next year.

What did you get up to in Autumn?  
Daisy x

Judy's Vintage Fair








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe