Autumn / Winter Wishlist

14:28

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a little while - I just haven't had much inspiration for blog posts recently and I didn't just want to put any old post up. But now I'm feeling super excited for this time of year. I've come to the conclusion that I love all the seasons throughout the year exactly the same, whatever season we are in. So right now I love Autumn/ Winter just as much as I love summer but I'm not missing summer. If you get what I mean. 

Anyway, I thought I would put together some things I'm loving in the shops right now and that would go on my wishlist to get for the next few months.  Enjoy!


Hopefully I'll be able to get at least a couple of items off this list for the winter months. What's on your wishlist for this time of year?

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe