Windsor Trip

16:46

I haven't blogged in a little while, sorry about that! I thought I would share some photos and experiences from my weekend that I spent in London, as it only takes about 2 hours to drive there from where I live! I went away with my mum and on Friday when we arrived in London, we decided to stop off in Windsor and have a look round. Windsor is a town in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead in Berkshire, England. It's well known as its the site of Windsor Castle, one of the residences of the Royal Family and has the river Thames running through it. Actually as we were there the flag was flying over the castle, meaning the Queen was there for the weekend too!

The town of Windsor is very pretty, with little cobbled streets full of all sorts of shops, including gift shops, charity shops, chain stores and cute cafes. We managed to find about 6 charity shops, including 1 vintage and retro charity shop which was brilliant, if you are thrifter! It also contains Windsor Royal Shopping Centre which holds many upmarket high street stores and restaurants. All of this looking uphill towards the scenic castle. If you are looking for somewhere pretty, with a shopping experience, great places to eat, a castle to look around and a place that's very British then Windsor is the place to visit! I had really great day there and I would definitely visit again! I hope you had a great weekend too. What did you get up to? Or have you ever been to Windsor?

Daisy x 

 









 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks like a lovely town! Great vintage store!
    Amber
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great, that was a really good bonus too! Thanks for reading 😃
      Daisy x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe