Shop Feature: YouMakeMeDesign

12:45

I thought I would start making a regular blog post - 'Shop Feature'. Where I can share an online shop/etsy store etc.. that I have found and absolutely love and think you will love too! So for my first post I am featuring YouMakeMeDesign. 

Each piece of jewellery is laser cut and hand assembled and really unique and different from any pieces of jewellery I've seen before. All of it is really retro and fun looking and I think any piece would look so good with a vintage outfit! All of the items are made in the UK but they do ship items world wide if you would like to purchase anything. I just think everything is super cute and fun looking and looks really well made, but still the prices are really reasonable. Make sure to check them out! They have an Etsy shop and are also featured on Not on the High Street.







All photos from YouMakeMe instagram page


Have you purchased anything from YouMakeMe? Or anything other pieces of fun, retro jewellery recently? 

 Please leave your bloglovin link to your blog in the comments below, as I am looking to follow more travel/vintage/fashion/other blogs, so I would love to have a look at yours to. If you enjoy reading my posts, you can follow my blog on bloglovin here! 

 Follow

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe