Camping Weekend.

09:43













I hope you had a good weekend. I had a particularly exciting weekend, as I went away camping! There was a campervan and VW festival at Jimmy's Farm in Ipswich,and as we have a VW campervan, we decided to stay for the weekend! It was really good fun sleeping in the van, cooking breakfast, chilling out and doing some drawing (one of the things I doodled was a little campervan as you'll see from the photo!) and just looking at beautiful campervans and cars for the weekend. There was also live music to listen to and a range of stalls to look at including some good vintage ones! - which obviously was a bonus to me. It was just a really lovely weekend away with a great atmosphere. I'm now very excited for more camping trips and travels this summer!☀
Daisy x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ah this looks amazing! Can't believe you doodled the campervan drawing - it's amazing :)

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was really good. Thank you so much!! :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow, it looks so lovely! I'm glad you had a good time, mine wasn't too bad too. :)
    Xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it really was lovely! Thanks ah good what did you get up to? :)

    Daisy x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe