Vintage Photoshoot.

09:26

Basically I have wanted photos of me in some of my vintage clothing for ages, but I haven't got a nice camera and my photos would just come out badly! My cousin is a professional photographer and so we decided to go out and take a load of photos! I'm so happy with the results so I thought I would share some. Most of the clothing I'm wearing are items I have brought in the last year and they are some of my favorite vintage items I own.

Also be sure to check out my cousins photography - hello romance photography. Especially if you are interested in getting any photos done - they specialize in shooting imaginative wedding photos, however they also do family shoots and fashion/commercial photos - basically anything to fit your ideas. Her photos always come out so beautifully! (as you will see below) 

Daisy x













Are any of you interested in photography or vintage photos? Let me know below!

http://www.helloromance.co.uk/home.html




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These photos are great, my favourite being the one when you're standing in front of the old ruin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just sat and read your blog from start to finish and I LOVE it! I also love these photos and having a vintage photoshoot is definitely something I'd like to do.

    http://www.livinginagoldenafternoon.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! That's so nice of you to say! Your blog is great too, I just read your summer bucket list and the ideas were really good. So sad its like the end of summer now though :( lol yeah you should I'd love to see the pictures! Do you collect vintage then?

      Daisy x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe