Forage and Find

09:54

 The other day when I was looking through instagram for vintage accounts/photos (one of my favorite pastimes), I came across a really cool online shop called Forage and Find.

The shop is full of unique and unusual pieces of jewelry made using fragments of vintage.Its all so pretty and looks really good quality and its great because you know you are getting something really quirky and different, so there is something for everyone. Everything is truly beautiful and I love pretty much everything! They send items worldwide so the items are available to anyone.

I thought I would share some of the great items from the website (all photos from the Forage and Find online shop). Go check them out, you won't be disappointed!









Forage and Find Instagram,Twitter,Facebook    

Have you got any quirky online shops you love to buy from?

Daisy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe