Covent Garden London Trip

14:25

 

 

 

 



 


Around a month ago I took a trip down to London with my Mum and my Sister. We went down for the weekend. We went to see Billy Elliot on Saturday afternoon, which was soo good! I'd never actually been to the West End in London, even though I had been to Broadway in New York! And then on Monday while we were in London we got the tube to Covent Garden, another place I'd never been surprisingly, I don't know why I've never gone before. I really loved it there, so I thought I would write a small post about my experience there. 

Covent Garden is situated around central London, so its super easy to get to, especially using the tube. The atmosphere was perfect there as it was very wintery, with decorations scattered around everywhere. And as we went on a Monday, there was still quite a few people wandering around but it wasn't super packed (as you will be able to see from my second photo!). I would definitely recommend going on a week day if you aren't too fond of crowds as I know it gets really busy at weekends as you can imagine.

It's a really lovely place to shop or just wander around and go in some cafes or restaurants. There is a real mix of more up market stores, individual, quirky shops (like a whole shop just for Moomin things) and vintage/ antique market stalls. Which for me is a perfect place to look round. Also Rokit Vintage has a shop there which I didn't know about till after visiting. Which I definitely would have gone in if I'd known. So when I go back I will make a visit there. I didn't actually buy too much as I was just enjoying strolling round and finding out what it was like. But when I go back I would make it into more of a vintage shopping trip! So I would certainly reccomend visiting Covent Garden if you have the chance whilst in London.


I hope you found my review of my experience in Covent Garden interesting. What places do you enjoy going for vintage/ antique shopping? 

Daisy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe