About | Florence May Vintage Shop

22:32

I'm sure if you've read my other posts you will know that I don't just like collecting and wearing vintage clothing but I also enjoy selling some pieces that I pick up. So in a small town nearby to where I live, I rent out a space in an antiques and vintage shop and have some vintage clothing and accessories for sale.  It's really enjoyable to be able to sell some of the amazing items that I find. At first I found it very hard to let go of items that I have found as I was always tempted to wear things myself, however it's very exciting to be able to find something with the thought of it making someone else happy by discovering it themselves. I try to keep my section in the shop full of different styles and items from all different eras and take new things in as regularly as I can. I definitely find it very exciting to be able to pass on some vintage gems onto others through selling them. And in the future I would like to start selling online. This has been a bit of a shorter post than I normally write but I thought it would be good to talk about where I sell some vintage! Do any of you sell any vintage items online or else where? I would love to hear about it if you do as I'm always searching for new vintage items! Thankyou for reading! 

Daisy May

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe