Camden Lock Market | Vintage Haul / Review

21:47






So back in March I went to Camden Lock Market in London. It was the first time I had been there and I absolutely loved it! It was somewhere I always wanted to go and check out and I wasn't disappointed! The market is full of quirky stalls, exotic food and there's antique and vintage crammed in every corner. So ultimately it was the perfect place for me! 

Obviously as a lover of vintage, I started by searching it out! The market was a great place to find many vintage/ antique shops and I would highly recommend going there if vintage is what your looking for. One of the vintage clothing/ accessories shops that really stood out to me and I fell in love with as soon as I spotted it was called 'St Cyr Vintage'. The whole shop was absolutely crammed full with vintage treasures and gems. I found it very hard not buy the entire shop! I did, however only end up purchasing a few items. I also found that the clothing and the other items were very reasonably priced so that was an added bonus of the shop. 

I had an amazing time checking Camden out and can't wait to go back and also get a chance to go back to 'St Cyr Vintage' (check out them out: stcyrvintage.co.uk) as I miss being around so many vintage treasures! I would definitely recommend getting to Camden Market if you can and if you have been comment with your experiences and adventures of being there! The gems that I purchased from St Cyr Vintage are below. Thanks for reading! 



Vintage Floral Dress - £25


Vintage Frog Print Jumper - £20


Vintage 60s Printed Shorts - £22


St Cyr Vintage - Camden Market 


http://instagram.com/stcyrvintage


                                                                        
Daisy May



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I'd love to go to Camden Market and especially "St Cyr Vintage", here in Munich we have a few second hand shops, but they have like grandma clothes and extremely pricey most of the time and on flea markets (summer's over so they will only start in spring again) you can't find that good clothes...
    Love your blog so far, keep going!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Yeah it was so pretty and lovely! Ah right yeah that can be a problem. That's a shame. Hopefully you will be able to find some more soon. Thankyou so much! That means a lot, I will try my best. Your blog looks great too! Do you have blog lovin?

      Daisy May

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I loved your post on the tips for vintage shopping! And your vintage 'treasures' :) I do have bloglovin, it's kind of difficult for me to follow blogs on blogger for me, because I am on Wordpress, but I actually followed you on Bloglovin', my link there is https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12256335 , I'll try and search for every vintage shop possible here, maybe with your tips I can get more out of it <3

      Delete
    3. Ah thankyou!! Ah right okay. I will find it. Thanks for following me on bloglovin. Good idea! Where are you from? I hope so! <3

      Delete
  2. Great post and photos!! I wish we had more markets here :( would love the atmosphere xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou! Yeah they are really cool. Ah yeah that's a shame. 😔 thanks for reading

      Daisy May

      Delete
  3. Oh, diggin' the retro-ish shots! And you seem to have found really unique and cool items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! Yeah it was very cool! :)

      Delete
  4. I really like your layout and tamplate... And I was just wondering, could you by any chance maybe go pay a visit to my blog it would mean a world to me :)
    miainthewonderland17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thankyou. :) I have just followed you on bloglovin if you followed me back that we great. :) - http://florencemayvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/camden-lock-market-vintage-haul-review.html

    Daisy May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts look so nice and I too like going to vintage shops if I see them anywhere. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Subscribe